Post Production Transcription - Dialogue Lists
Let our professionals tackle the actor’s words.
Daily Transcription® offers professional Dialogue Lists for your film, television or video needs.
Dialogue lists are verbatim records which include the following:
- Verbatim dialogue
- Murmurs and Incomprehensible
- Unknown words/Made up words/Foreign tongues.
Our professionals are experts at Dialogue Lists.
- Basic Dialogue Lists – These follow Script Format and are time-coded to second, at one minute intervals. They indicate Voice-Overs (V.O.), Off-Screen (O.S.) and/or Off-Camera (O.C.).
- Detailed Dialogue Lists – These are the same as a Basic Dialogue List but also include Chyrons, Captions and Superimposing; Sound Effects and Musical Cues; and indicate opening and closing credits.
- Dialogue Continuity List – These are similar to a Detailed Dialogue List but are in Table Format. They also include overlapping and dual dialogue, act breaks and complete listings of end credits.
If you would like to know more about our services, please feel free to contact us.
Did you know that Daily Transcription® offers Continuity Spotting Lists?
With your satisfaction in mind, our translators can provide immediate assistance.
Accuracy and high quality are the standard we strive for. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quote.
Production Transcription Services
As Broadcast Scripts Production Transcription Services
Continuity Spotting List Post Production Transcription Services
Dialogue Lists Post Production Transcription Services
Group Interviews Post Production Transcription Services
Interviews Post Production Transcription Services
Reality TV Post Production Transcription Services